Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Keukenhof Engagement Session- NYC Wedding Photographer

It was a sad day when my good friend Andrea told me she was leaving NYC and moving to Amsterdam with Paul, but I knew it would be a journey full of amazing opportunities and experiences. Andrea and Paul got engaged this winter in Paris and I was SO excited that I would be able to capture their engagement photos while visiting in the spring. I have wanted to see the tulip fields in the Netherlands for many years, and it was going to be the perfect setting for their photos! Well, it was more breathtaking than I could have ever imagined, the colors shine so brightly you can't help but smile. Andrea, Paul, JR and I drove to the amazing Keukenhof gardens for the first part of our afternoon and ventured out to hunt for fields in perfect bloom for part two. I love each and every image from their session and am so excited to celebrate with them in July!

No comments:

Labels