Thursday, April 3, 2014

Da & Fred- Engagement Photographer NYC

One of the reasons I love to capture engagement sessions in NYC is to have a glimpse into the couple's "NYC". Each and every person and couple has special places they love in this city and it is such a wonderful experience to capture those special places. Da and Fred took me on a date they have done in the past, we started at the Chelsea Pier Golf Club for some driving range photos, Fred introduced the game of golf to Da and now it is one of their favorite things to do together. Next we went to an amazing little restaurant The Park for some espresso and appetizers. This place is filled with NYC charm. The highline is just above so we captured some images there before heading to Washington Square park for a West Village sunset. Da is a photographer as well so I was in pure heaven when he showed up with a polaroid banner he made for the session with their wedding date and 5 cameras for props! It is an understatement when I say I am super excited to capture their wedding in June!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!!! The photos, the people. Bravo! Love you, Fred.

Unknown said...

Fred and Da,
As I scroll through these photos, I have a huge smile on my face. Every time I think I have a favorite, I scroll down and there's another adorable one. I'm so happy you posted these--and I'm thrilled for the two of you. Love, Marie

Labels