Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Meghan & Kyle tie the knot- NYC Wedding Photographer

Meghan and Kyle's wedding was one that was so special for me to capture. Meghan and I were roommates before I moved to NYC, and I was so lucky to have found such a dear friend in her. Kyle and Meghan were dating when I lived with Meghan, so I was fortunate enough to get to know Kyle quickly! The three of us have shared some special adventures, stories and memories over the years but capturing their nuptials will now move to the top of my list. It was perfection, Meghan looked more beautiful than ever, which is hard for me to have imagined prior to the wedding; her family home was a picturesque backdrop for the day, and of course the amount of love that was beaming from the two of them, gave me goosebumps all day. I love you both so much!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful wedding Meg. LOVE the picture of the father daughter dance. You captured the love perfectly!

Just two people that love life said...

You are the most amazing photographer and friend. I am so happy to have you in my life! Thank you for capturing our special moments...that we will cherish forever.
xoxo,
Meghan

Labels